Pooler Resident Sues Savannah Spa for Medical Mishap

Posted By American Med Spa Association, Friday, May 28, 2021

A former customer is suing Glow Medical Spa for an incident that happened in 2019.
Pooler resident Terra Scott says she visited the downtown location in February of 2019 to take part in a Valentine’s Day special for laser hair removal. That’s when she says her esthetician used the laser in a way that gave her third-degree burns on her chest.
“This procedure ended up severely burning me over my left breast by lasering directly over a tattoo,” said Scott.
It wasn’t until later that Scott says she learned the esthetician who did the procedure was unlicensed in the state.
Read more at WJCL >>